Puzzles use our imagination, knowledge, and ingenuity. National Puzzle Day helps remind us that it’s fun and beneficial to exercise our brains. Do something good for yourself – solve a puzzle!
- A few good things about puzzles, they:
- Lower Your Stress Levels
- Improve Your Memory
- Exercise Both Sides of Your Brain
- Improve Your Problem-Solving Skills
- Are a Great Solo Activity
- Can also be a Fun Activity to Connect with Others
The photo is a from a Puzzle Museum that I stumbled upon in 2013, while driving through Maine, USA. Happy Puzzle Day! I hope that you find something fun to solve today!